How to create a Google + Hangout.
Here are the steps
1. Sign up for Google+.
2. Contact 9 Business Associates. Explain to them that you’re interested in sharing business tips and techniques with a select group of people. They’ll be cautious/reluctant at first, but ask them to come to the first meeting to try it out.
3. Add These People to Your Circles. In order to do a Hangout, the people you’re inviting will need a Google+ account. Then, you’ll have to add them to your Circles. Once you’ve done that, you can invite them to a Hangout.
4. Invite Them via Email. Schedule your Hangout about 2 weeks in advance.
5. Then, a few minutes before the scheduled Hangout, go to your Google+ page and click the “Start a Hangout” button on the right-hand side. Type in the names of the 9 people in your group and they’ll be notified that the Hangout is starting. (Side Note: Google only supports Hangouts for 9 people or fewer.)
6. Moderate the Hangout. Have everyone introduce themselves.